SP CYPIONAT is used in the treatment of hormone dystrophy in men caused by testosterone deficiency
SP Cypionate is used in the treatment of hormone dystrophy in men caused by testosterone deficiency:
• Symptoms of male climax (decreased libido and physical and intellectual activity);
• Post castration syndrome (androgenic deficit after castrating);
• Osteoporosis caused by androgen insufficiency.
• retaining sexual maturation;
• Eunuchoidism, undeveloped genitals;
• Impotence hormonal origin;
• The menopause (in combination with estrogen);
• Breast cancer;
• Hiperestrogenemia, functional hemorrhage;
• Uterine myoma;
It is not indicated to administer Testosterone Cypionate if you have sensitivity to the medicine, with the prostate related or breast cancer, prostate hypertrophy having symptoms of urinary system disorders, nephrotic or nephrotic stage of nephritis, edema, hypercalcemia, hepatic dysfunction, diabetes, and coronary heart disease, myocardial infarct with inside anamnesis, atherosclerosis with inside older males, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
The administration of testosterone cypionate is determined individually only with intramuscular injection, the dose also depends on the age, gender or disease.
The optimal dose administered to adults persons is 50-200 mg and is administered intramuscularly once a week. During the cypionate therapy, one must not exceed 400 mg per month. The length of the treatment is established individually.
In hypogonadal men that eunuchoidism recommended dosages are 50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks.
The sexual maturation retention is treated with a dose of 50-200 mg every 2-4 weeks for 4-6 months.
The Inoperable breast cancer in women by 200-400 mg every 2-4 weeks.
This medicine must not be administered intravenously!
Testosterone is the main hormone released by the testicles. It’s responsible for the growth of male sex features as well as extra sexual parts ( prostate gland, seminal vesicles, penis and also scrotum), man locks syndication (confront, pubis, upper body) developing laryngeal muscle groups and body fat distribution. Contain the nitrogen, sodium, blood potassium, as well as P, raises proteins anabolism minimizing catabolism. Rapid increase plasma levels regarding androgenic hormone or testosterone with inside prepubertal leads to slower growth and also long bone closure. Induced production of erythropoietin and also corpuscles. Through the feedback system inhibits pituitary luteinizing hormone and also follicle to cause suppression regarding spermatogenesis.
The androgen hormone or the male growth hormone Cypionate has a half-life associated with 15 to 16 nights. As it last in the body a long time, it may cause more water retention as compared to additional anabolic steroid drugs.
In case of side- effects appear it is necessary to stop the administration. After the side-effects are treated you can repeat the treatment with smaller doses.
Persons with latent or cardiac failure, disorder of renal function, hypertension, epilepsy or migraine (or a history of the presence of these states) should be monitored because androgens may cause sodium retention and in some cases water retention. During the therapy period, the liver functions will be supervised. Patients that suffer from breast cancer, hypernephroma, lung cancer bone metastases should check the level of calcium in blood and urine. Testosterone in prepubertal adolescents should be administered with caution to prevent premature stopping of growth and puberty.
• Abnormalities of the prostate;
• Women – bleeding from the genital tracts, increased libido, prolonged administration of virilization symptoms are possible;
• Hirsutism, gynecomastia;
• Seborrhea, acne, oily skin, hair;
• Sodium and water retention, edema;
• Symptoms of hypercalcemia;
• Priapism and other symptoms of sexual hyperstimulation (frequent erection);
• Prepubertal age teenagers – accelerate sexual development, increased frequency of erections, increased sexual organ size, premature closure of the epiphyseal
• impaired spermatogenesis and sperm maturation disorder, oligospermia and reduced volume of ejaculate;
• Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, increased liver transaminase levels (normalized to discontinuation);
• Headache, depression, aggression, anxiety, sleep disorders, numbness.
Possible pain, itching and redness at the injection site.
In case of acute overdose with testosterone cypionate, the side-effects are not harmful. If the testosterone administration is overdosed for a long term this may cause serious effects. First it is important to stop the administration and after the disappearance of the symptoms you can restart the treatments with lower doses.
Lavage, forced alkaline diuresis, repair of smooth, solution and acid equilibrium, chemical analysis as well as an encouraging remedy are usually necessary.